Welcome to Worcestershire Mental Health Link Network
We are primarly a Voluntary and Comunity Sector (VCS) network which includes a wide mix of groups, including those that work solely within mental health and also wider VCS groups with an interest in emotional well being and mental health. The network is informal, inclusive and currently has well over 50 member organisations or projects. Membership is also open to statutory sector agencies.Our aims are to:
- Provide a forum for discussion, networking, sharing good practice and partnership working
- Ensure that network member organisations are informed of mental health national and local good practice, strategy, and policy to support service delivery in line with countywide priorities
- Identify members training and support needs and develop, deliver or utilise existing local training programmes, to build the capacity of our member organisations
Worcestershire Mental Health Link Network is co-ordinated by The Mental Health Development Project at Community First.
How does this fit with the aims and values of Community First ?
Aims of Community First
- To build the capacity of the voluntary and community organisations to manage and grow in a sustainable way.
- To improve the quality and scope of services delivered by the voluntary and community sector.
- To build stronger, more inclusive communities, that provide a good quality of life for everyone
- To increase understanding of the role, function and resources of the sector and enhance its influence in policy development and implementation
- To advance the governance, management and operations of the organisation, towards a model of best practice.
* Our people