Costing your services
What is Full Cost Recovery?
Full Cost Recovery is about recovering all of the costs of your organisation from the right people in the right way. We are becoming more aware of how important it is to make sure that we charge those buying our services, be it a funder, purchaser or individual, a price that at the very least covers all our costs.
This is not something we are in the habit of doing in the voluntary and community sector. Community First has recognised this and based on our experiences, both internally and with other organisations, Community First has developed the following services:
- Excel spreadsheet to plan budgets that include all your costs
- on-line tutorial
- telephone information and advice
- training on full cost recovery principles and use of the Excel spreadsheet
We have completed two budget model spreadsheets:
- The small budget model is principally for organisations with a turnover of up to £300,00
- The large budget model is for organisations with a turnover of over £300,000
These spreadsheets are available for free on request by emailing email@example.com
stating your name, the name of your organisation and which spreadsheet you require.